jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Received Adsense Approval/Need some help

1. Missy Mac profile image90
    Missy Macposted 4 years ago

Hi Hub community: 

I received approval from Adsense today, but it reference only one of my articles in HubPages and not the entire HubPages account (To be exact:  Adsense said that I will begin seeing adds on the article "Hidden Curriculum:  How To Avoid.). Adds have been on all of my articles from day 1 of posting.  I am wondering:  Does this mean that I will earn from one article only?  Is this normal?  (Little confused)

2. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure that if you are approved to use AdSense, you're approved to use AdSense- I've never heard of someone having een approved for just one Hub before.

At any rate, here is our procedure for getting set up: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

I hope that helps!

Missy Macposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Simone:

I believe the problems was when registering.  I registered the channel or URL missymac@hubpages.com instead of Hubpages.com.  According to the procedures, I added Hubpages.  This could be the reason why adsense only reference 1 article in the Congratulations email.  I am wondering should I delete missymac@hubpages under URL channel.  I don't want to start making mistakes.  I was just approved.
      Thanks tremendously.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
        Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just checked with Marina, our ad expert, and you should be OK unless you tried to apply with the URL of the Hub instead of your subdomain address. If you're seeing ads on your other Hubs, then you're fine. If not, please email payments@hubpages.com, and Marina will get things sorted out for you.

Re: the URL channel, I think it's OK to leave it as is.

Missy Macposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Simone:
          In haste based on the Hub procedures, I did change the URL to hubpages.com and removed missymac@hubpages.  Adds are on all Hubs.  I hope my changing was Okay as well.

3. profile image60
    mcxniftycallsposted 4 years ago

don't worry, you did absolutely right. Your url will be missymac@hubpages.com only instead of Hubpages.com. Don't change anything.

working