jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

I am taking the Hub Challange

1. Rebecca Furtado profile image78
    Rebecca Furtadoposted 4 years ago

I am taking the Hub challange. I will publish 30 hubs in thirty days. It may be more cause I tend to get on kicks,but  I will promise one well researched hub every day for thirty days...

2. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

That's a pretty aggressive challenge, Rebecca Furtado! If you find that it's hard to write one high quality Hub every day, consider making the challenge to create ten Stellar Hubs in thirty days. We think those would have much higher odds of succeeding.

Here are the elements of a Stellar Hub: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Elem … tellar-Hub

No matter which approach you take, I wish you luck and hope you have a marvelous time! big_smile

1. LauraD093 profile image86
      LauraD093posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I like the idea of 10 hubs in 30days I may give that idea a go-thanks Simone

3. Rebecca Furtado profile image78

With a goal of 1500  words I am going to 10 great hubs  in thirty days.

1. dilipchandra12 profile image76
      dilipchandra12posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good Luck friend! looking forward to read them smile

2. That Grrl profile image77
      That Grrlposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Where does the 1500 number come from? I never read that much of anything online. That's a lot of writing, mostly trying to make an impression on Google, I think. The 500 words for the Exclusive posts are just about right for what I actually read/skim with any article or post online.

Rebecca Furtadoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I got the word count from the article on stellar hubs. I agree on the word count , I read that much,but only on things that really interest me.

4. Rebecca Furtado profile image78

Ok I have my first long hub up on Victorian motherhood . I will add pictures probably from Wiki Commons so I can get up til five. Obviously , I don't have a lot a Victorian photos sitting around. that was just a little before my time.l

5. Rebecca Furtado profile image78

I have my second hub for the challange up. Used a bit more pictures.

6. Craan profile image81
    Craanposted 4 years ago

I want to take the hub challenge by publishing 100 hubs or more this year! Will someone from HubPages be supervising me as well?

7. Rebecca Furtado profile image78

#3 of 10 in thirty is finished.

8. Rebecca Furtado profile image78

# 4 of ten in thirty. I have really been diverse in topics. I could use some feedback. If you look at my hubs I will look at yours... lmao. Really comments from experienced folks with suggestions would be appreciated.

Rebecca Furtadoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

# 5 in  10 in thirty is finished.

working