jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

My how things have changed.....

1. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 3 years ago

Not really looking for answers...just thought this forum was the best place to vent.  maybe could be helpful for others in same situation  hmm

Wow!  I know I've been gone a while, but still!  I don't know how to do anything other than publish a hub.  lol  Such as: don't know how to upload photos (none showed up in the capsule, so I only tried one which thankfully showed up when I published) - don't know how the 'suggest links' works, took 30 mins to figure out the Amazon capsules, don't know how to promote on FB.  omg.  I just don't have time to figure it all out again!

1. joanveronica profile image90
      joanveronicaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Rafini, I didn't know you before, but welcome back! I felt somewhat the same when I first started about a year ago, plus I'm a senior and not very internet wise! I've only recently got comfortable with Facebook, that was quite a challenge! The Learning Center, the FAQ and a lot of reading helped me along, so if I did it, you can too! Photos were a big problem for me, now I do that pretty quickly! So persevere! See you around and have a good day! Best wishes from far off Chile!

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 3 years ago

Don't give up on yourself so easily... they are changes... some are good, some are not, but overall, keep your mind learning and you'll succeed.  Surprising how easy it actually is when you have cracked the code (so to speak)...
    All the capsules are virtually the same, so that shouldn't stump you... there are many changes which are specifically 'strategic' and relate to issues that require a more lateral understanding... but you will be fine if you follow the bouncing ball and check out the 'learning center' link (dropdown- under your username - top left of your screen)... you will be fine..
    The biggest change I'm sure you will notice is that so many of those we knew well before are no longer active here... that's a very sad change IMO.... but good to see you... don't stress, just ask if you're stuck..  smile

3. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Don't feel overwhelmed, Rafini!

Most of the answers to any questions you might have can be found in our Learning Center: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

I recommend heading that way whenever something doesn't seem all that clear. big_smile

4. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 3 years ago

yup, went there but it wasn't really helpful.  hmm  maybe I'm just dense today?  lol  well, at least too impatient to relearn something I may not use again in the immediately coming months.

Thanks you guys.  I was/am most worried about the hub being considered substandard cuz it only has one photo, no links, and I don't know how to post it to FB.  It's okay, though.  I'm here to try again now that it's morning and I'm more awake.