jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Google adsense

1. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Looks like they are getting even tougher on how much content you need to get approved.  10 hubs used to be enough.

2. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 3 years ago

I agree, ten articles used to be enough to get AdSense accounts approved, but lately it seems they want more. Aminur98, apply again with a total of 15 or 20 articles and see if they'll approve you.

3. dilipchandra12 profile image77
    dilipchandra12posted 3 years ago

You have written as of now only 10 hubs. Write more 'substantial hubs' and then apply for adsense. Happy hubbing friend smile

4. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 3 years ago

When was this received?

5. travel_man1971 profile image77
    travel_man1971posted 3 years ago

It happened to me, too. But in the end, as I complied with Google AdSense's requirements, the monetization of my hubs followed, sooner as I expected.

6. RoboView profile image60
    RoboViewposted 3 years ago

If you have an Email address associated with a previously disapproved account and are still using that Email address you my not get approved.

7. thegreatghost profile image61
    thegreatghostposted 3 years ago

I applied a few days ago with ten hubs, and my application was approved. Maybe it is due to the length of the hubs, or quality (all of them were featured)..

1. aminur98 profile image61
      aminur98posted 3 years ago in reply to this

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
        galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Writers from other countries are usually required to wait 6 months even if they  have sufficient hubs..

2. thegreatghost profile image61
        thegreatghostposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well, galleryofgrace, it could be the problem.. If I were you I would try to improve my hubs a bit..add some pictures(properly!!),  also use other tools.. check if your hubs are written using proper spelling.. Only spelling check made few of my hubs featured after I corrected it.

8. Astra Nomik profile image75
    Astra Nomikposted 3 years ago

Spare a small thought for poets, who don't write the longest hubs by any means, yet who have to somehow write enough in order to qualify for Adsense. Interesting thread.

9. 59
    Chefrolandposted 3 years ago

What does this statement mean in the google Daniel response" Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved."