jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

How can I improve this hub?

1. sleepylog profile image89
    sleepylogposted 4 years ago

This is one of my favourite hubs http://sleepylog.hubpages.com/hub/Rice-omelet but I just can't seem to get it to score higher than 70, it usually sits anywhere between 67 and 70. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

1. kingkos profile image61
      kingkosposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Dont worry your food was look delicious and the score will go up if many see this promise.

1. sleepylog profile image89
        sleepylogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well it's one of the first hubs I wrote so I would have expected that to happen by now - the score going up I mean. But thanks for your input smile

2. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Interesting, I hadn't thought of adding rice to eggs.  It's a good hub. Here's what I would do to improve it:

1.  fix a typo.  "Pinterest in you find it helpful"  I think you mean "if"

2. Capitalize the first letters of the words in the title - easy, recipe, and omelet.

3.  Think you need to add oil to be able to fry it

4..  The hub is pretty short.  As a reader, I am curious about how the addition of rice affects an omelet.  You didn't include how much of the other items to add to the omelet.

5.  Complete the recipe information: Add a nutrition label and tell how many people it serves and how long it takes to prepare it.

6.  Consider adding some in-process photos.

1. AMFredenburg profile image79
        AMFredenburgposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How does someone go about adding a nutrition label if the nutritional info isn't available? Is there a site on the Internet that helps figure that out?

Interesting hub!

2. sleepylog profile image89

Thanks for the great suggestions, I'll definitely use some of them.

3. sleepylog profile image89

Also, I didn't give amounts for the ingredients because it's an adaptable recipe.

2. freecampingaussie profile image50
    freecampingaussieposted 4 years ago

I went ,looked ,commented and voted it up . To make it longer add  photos of you grating cheese, beating eggs etc ! Join us on Reccomend Another hubbers hub for more exposure.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5859442_f248.jpg

working