jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Fan mail

1. 0
    Beth37posted 4 years ago

Are we supposed to... or should I say... is there a way to respond to fan mail?
    It looks to me like it's just a one way comment. I want to make sure I'm not being a jerk.

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
      Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's a very good question, but you are correct...fan mail is a one-way comment.  Not to worry, eventually followers may comment in your hubs. Then at that time you can respond to those comments. It's nice that you want to have a two-way communication. Your followers will appreciate that.

1. SimeyC profile image89
        SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you want to reply - simply leave a fan mail message on their profile!

1. 0
          Beth37posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ok thanks. It's too bad there's no inbox like with FB, but I guess you can e mail.

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
          mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago in reply to this

As far as I can tell you have to 'follow them back' to leave fan mail, which might not be what you want to do!

1. 0

Yeah, it seems a little excessive doesn't it? It doesnt seem sincere to leave fan mail just b/c they did. Im sure ppl around here are more savvy than I. I doubt they're just sitting around waiting for me to respond. I didn't see a "reply" button... just wanted to make sure I wasnt being rude. smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Paradigmsearch muddles this... I mean seriously...

1. 0

I dont know what you mean senor.

working