Seeing Posts from Other Hub Writer's Profiles, when Not Featured

1. That Grrl profile image80
    That Grrlposted 3 years ago

Could we have the option to see the posts on other Hub writers profiles which are not featured?  The Hub writer can select this on their profile, whether to show all of their posts or just those featured. But, when I am looking at Hub writer's profiles I would like to see something they have written so I can see who they are and decide if I want to follow them, send them a note, etc.

Lately, some of the new writers don't have much showing because their posts haven't gotten the traffic yet. It would be great if I could choose to see all of their posts. Or, the same for anyone who happens to land on their profile, Hub writer or the writer's own family and friends who would like to see what they have been doing and give support to them.

2. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion! We might be able to make that possible for signed-in Hubbers; I'm not sure though. I'll bring it up in today's community meeting.

In the meantime, non-Featured Hubs of Hubbers that you Follow will still show up in your Feed. big_smile

1. That Grrl profile image80
      That Grrlposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Simone. I've been thinking about it for awhile. It bugs me when I find a new Hub writer and I can see they have written posts but none of them are visible. I don't see how they can get a toehold into being part of the site if they have no posts we can read. I like to see what people post about before I become a fan or "friend" them.