jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hub Featured logo

1. Miller2232 profile image61
    Miller2232posted 3 years ago

A few of my Hubs don't have the Hub Featured logo. No violations or anything of that kind, is that something I should be concerned about?

1. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It means those hubs will not be found by search engines and so not get search engine traffic.  I would suggest revising and updating them.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We feature Hubs ad part of our continuing quality initiative.  You can find a bit more about it in this blog post:
      http://blog.hubpages.com/2012/11/qualit … t-process/

2. Astra Nomik profile image74
    Astra Nomikposted 3 years ago

I found the hub Pages Log on some of my hubs in searches and it is great. Featured hubs will have the logo on them. To be featured, the hub should have proper tags or keywords, proper searchable titles and a short summary for search engines, as the summary is what people read on the results page.

Try tweeting some of your hubs and perhaps bookmarking them or sharing them in Facebook. Bring your hubs to a wider audience. Your hubs will be more visible to readers outside Hub pages.

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Once they are unfeatured they will stay that way no matter what you do, unless you edit and update them.