jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Cannot Access Site

1. stendek profile image43
    stendekposted 8 years ago

Hi. Anyone else having trouble accessing site? Set up hub title and tag words then type in codes. Keeps rejecting codes. Know they are correct. Not a cookie problem. Everything was working fine earlier. Can access account but not set up new Hub page. Was working fine earlier. Is there a site glitch? Attempted to establish new account as a test. Still encounted code rejection problems. Can anyone help? Thanks.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You've lost me.  What codes do you need to type in when you're creating a new Hub?  You don't write Hubs in HTML.

2. stendek profile image43

Hi. At bottom it says to enter codes to proceed. When codes are entered they are rejected. Box appears at bottom left once title and tag words are selected. Cannot proceed because typed in words/numbers are rejected. Essentially stuck in Twilight Zone. Cannot proceed to next step of page production. Sometimes the darn thing (codes) show up and sometimes they do not. Perplexed. I have authored numerous pages. Now at a standstill. Is there someone in charge I can contact?

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

There has long been a slow trickle of people that can't seem to get past the captcha (what you call the codes), despite having cookies enabled.   Unfortunately, we've haven't yet been able to figure out why. 

Anyway, we're going to switch to a different captcha in the near future -- the one we use on the email page now.  It's a bit easier to read and use.  Stendek, could try using the captcha on the email page here:

http://hubpages.com/email/user/pauldeeds

Just go ahead and send me a short test email, and I'll know that it worked for you.

4. stendek profile image43

STILL CANNOT ACCESS! CODE THING LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ONE ON PAUL SITE. ANY RECOMMENDATIONS? ANY WAY TO TAKE THE BLASTED THING OFF COMPLETELY? AGGRAVATING.

working