jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Newbie Introduction Thread

1. kingkos profile image60
    kingkosposted 3 years ago

Hello im Jeffrey a new hubber, Wish u welcome me here and learn from all of you to write thousands of great article soon.And welcome to all newbie's like me in hubpages godbless!

"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone"     quote  by   orson welles

1. A Driveby Quipper profile image60
      A Driveby Quipperposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you make money good here, you will be alone.

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 3 years ago

Nice to meet you Orson!  smile

3. Simone Smith profile image93
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Hahaa, it's a pleasure to meet you kingkos aka "Orson". wink

As is my wont, do let me recommend the Learning Center as a great resource. Most of our successful new Hubbers say that they went through all the guides as they got started- so I suppose it makes a difference!

kingkosposted 3 years ago in reply to this

thanks simone smile @pearldiver nice to meet u smile

4. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 3 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages, kingkos.  This is a good site with a very friendly and helpful community. 

I second Simone's advice to start at the Learning Center.  I've been here a little over two years and I'm still learning.

On my first month here on Hubpages, I did the 30hubs in 30days challenge.  It was difficult, and most of my first hubs were rubbish (still are, but as I said, I'm still learning big_smile). but the challenge gave me focus and motivation to write everyday.  You might try doing a challenge... it might help you too.

I also made friends with my fellow newbies.  I recommend this because you will find the first few months challenging and you will need to support each other, understand each other's frustrations, and celebrate each other's accomplishments.

I wish you all the best here on Hubpages.  Happy Hubbing!

P.S. - Jeffrey, I just checked out your profile.  Hubpages is a writing site, not a blogging site.  So make sure you capitalize proper nouns, and follow correct grammar and sentence construction.

5. italianfood profile image88
    italianfoodposted 3 years ago

Hi there,

I am just a new huber, What does the number in my profile means? I already posted 2 contents but it is in zero. Could anyone help me?

kingkosposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages!! italianfood

About hubberscore, check this link: Hubber-Hubberscore

6. italianfood profile image88
    italianfoodposted 3 years ago

Thanks for the help