jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I wasn't going to do this but...

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago

If you want other Hubbers to notice you, then you have to get active in the community - and remember there's a difference between being active and being annoying.

Read other Hubs and comment on them in a thoughtful way (many Hubbers will simply delete comments like "nice Hub" because they're bad for SEO).   Join in existing threads in the forums in an meaningful way.   If you sound like an intelligent, articulate person then people will think, "hey, this girl can write!" and go and check out your Hubs.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think I'm in trouble - I can't imagine anyone thinking that when seeing any of my forum posts alongside this avatar.

Can I borrow yours, Marisa?

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ah, but your forum posts are so informative, people don't need to be impressed by a fancy avatar.

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, flattery will get you everywhere, just please don't say "hey, this girl can write!".  lol

1. tammybarnette profile image61
            tammybarnetteposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Could one of you high scorers tell me what is happeneing with my hubscore? Mine always falls when I am busy with life, but when I write hubs, read hubs and comments, and partake in forums my score rises...My score dropped and has stayed here for days now? I am not one to usually worry too much with the score, but I am also not receiving notifications when others reply to my posts? Have you two shining stars any advice for this not very technically intelligent gal?

working