jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Resolved: Need the ability to change our Hubpage Name!!

1. ptosis profile image78
    ptosisposted 3 years ago

To prepare for AuthorRank by claiming authorship for my content with Google I am unable to have a single name of ptosis with Google +  and the name MUST match the Google+ in order to claim authorship.

I believe that this is the major problem with Hubpages is the inability to keep up with the changes of Google that says, "link content you publish on a specific domain (such as www.wired.com) to yourGoogle+ profile."

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 3 years ago

You can include your real name on your profile, in addition to your HubPages user name.  Just add it on the profile edit page.

3. ptosis profile image78
    ptosisposted 3 years ago

On my home page - OK. But I got around all that yesterday - I figured out how to make sure my name on google+ authorship is recognized by adding the domain (my hubpage homepage) to the contributor list.

4. LisaMarie724 profile image85
    LisaMarie724posted 3 years ago

I know that you wanted to change your name for different reasons.  But, I really would like to have the ability to change my Hubpages user name to my real name.  When I first signed up, years ago, I was just having fun and now that I have actually made a place here I would like my real name to be used instead of some stupid user name.