jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

How do I contact HP for some major questions I have?

1. 0
    Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago

Ok folks, I am totally computer illiterate.  I have been all over the HP site and can not find the address on how to contact HP directly without going through a forum.  I don't want to go through a forum I want to directly talk to a HP employee.   Can anyone help me please?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

team@hubpages.com, I think.  Hopefully someone else will chime in.

1. 0
        Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

thank you wilderness you answered my question for me.  I'm having a really rough time right now.

2. joanveronica profile image92
      joanveronicaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sarra, the address at "team" etc. really works, but in my experience I have received a more or less standard response the first time, then the second time round someone really answers my specific question, You just have to be patient!
      I think I've also used the form that Simoine mentioned, if I remember, that's where I ended up with the "team" address.

Best of luck to you!

2. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

The form is the best way to contact us- things you enter into it go directly to the appropriate email account.

The Forums are also a great place to get fast feedback from staff, so you're posting in the right place!

1. 0
      Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Simone:  With the "H" on your avatar I would assume you are an employee of HP.  Maybe you need to read my question as I don't want to go through a forum I need to directly speak with a HP employee.  It took a writer to answer my question.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
        Patty Inglish, MSposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sarra -

I think Simone meant in her first line to use the contact form at

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

(within the FAQ link at the bottom of the page). The form also goes to team@hubpages and she mentioned that according to input, the form will go to the right person.

I don't know that phone calls ever happen, but emails certainly do, according to my experience..

Hope your questions are answered soon!

working