jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon Affiliate ad code problem.

1. VersaVulture89 profile image61
    VersaVulture89posted 3 years ago

I hope that I'm posting this in the right forum.  I've been accepted into the Amazon Affiliate program.  When I go to link a page or put a banner on my site, it says to copy the HTML code and then paste it into the code for my website.  How exactly do I do that?  I read that you press Shift+ F12 on a windows computer for the code to the page to pop up, but I can't edit it.  I've been trying to figure this out for days.  I need help on how to put the links on my hubs so I can start benefitting from the services provided by Amazon.

Thank you!

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

You don't.  Just put you publisher ID in your account section.  Everything else is automated when you select an amazon module.

3. VersaVulture89 profile image61
    VersaVulture89posted 3 years ago

So once I put the affiliate code in my hubpages account (whch I did) whenever I post an amazon link through the capsule, it counts for me as an affiliate?  Thanks for your comment. It's very appreciated!!!

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image86
      Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yep, that's it! I checked your account and see that you successfully linked your Amazon Affiliate account to HubPages. Now all you have to do is add Amazon Capsules to your Hubs and select (or do a keyword search for) which products you want to feature in each Capsule.

For help on using the Amazon Capsule, I'd suggest checking out these two Learning Center guides:

Tips on Using the Amazon and eBay Capsules
      The Amazon Capsule