jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Exclusive Titles

1. Learning in Life profile image95
    Learning in Lifeposted 3 years ago

I have only used exclusive titles a few times and those hubs don't really do well. I am curious if anyone else sees success from exclusive hubs. The titles that come up don't even seen to have good keywords in them...

1. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I believe your experience is similar to that of most other people.

Initially, I reserved a couple of such titles for myself, which fitted into my scope of interest. After checking out the value of the keywords and the competition they had, I decided there was no point wasting time in writing those hubs.

2. rfmoran profile image92
    rfmoranposted 3 years ago

It would be good if HP just admitted this was a mistake and moved on, or even just drop the program without admitting anything. I wrote one exclusive, one of my worst performing hubs. It was recently zzz'd. The only thing i could do was put some more keywords in text (generally not a good idea). You cn't touch the title because it's "exclusive." A dumb program.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

I would suggest not bothering with them. they are not good titles, they are not exclusive and you can't change them=a lose/lose/lose situation.  I deleted mine.

4. Simone Smith profile image93
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Having the fun ability to see a listing of all Exclusive Hubs and their performance, I can say there's a wide range in performance, and it often comes down to the quality of the Hub one writes. Exclusives don't guarantee traffic- they're simply titles that we see to be promising that don't already exist on our site.

That said, nothing beats doing thorough keyword research on one's own!