jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

when i can apply to AdSense?

1. minnumol2013 profile image60
    minnumol2013posted 4 years ago

i just started creating hubs today.when i can apply to AdSense.

2. anatomynotes profile image91
    anatomynotesposted 4 years ago

There has been a lot of discussion on a related topic. You might want to check this out:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/108491

1. minnumol2013 profile image60
      minnumol2013posted 4 years ago in reply to this

thanks it helped more

3. Organised Kaos profile image94
    Organised Kaosposted 4 years ago

10 plus hubs seems to be the lucky number. Not many get approved prior to those ten hubs.

That's what I was told anyway. Applied after 11 and was approved.

1. sallybea profile image97
      sallybeaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree, don't waste your time until you have at least ten  featured hubs and it may help to have your own website too!   I was fortunate enough to be accepted after I had written ten featured hubs.

4. rumanasaiyed profile image62
    rumanasaiyedposted 4 years ago

I have published 10 hubs.. so should I now try for adsense?

5. webdesignerfaith profile image60
    webdesignerfaithposted 4 years ago

Yes, just make sure you know how to do it so you do not throw money down the drain. Google is big, so the competitors are big too. They know how to swim already smile Learn the right strategies first and then try to compete.

6. cptjarum profile image70
    cptjarumposted 4 years ago

You need to have written a couple of hubs as the others mentioned before you can apply for the Adsense. They say you need to have an online presence before you apply. So just keep writing and eventually it will pay off. Happy hubbing and welcome:-)

7. 0
    Casimiroposted 4 years ago

If you're in the U.S., then just open a blog on blogspot.com, make a post, and you should be able to get Adsense, which then follows you over to HP.

8. 0
    Casimiroposted 4 years ago

I should have mentioned also, that having a blog is a great way to get some backlinks to your hubs, too. HP has a great widget you can add to your blog that will list some of your hubs. You could write short summaries or other related posts to your hubs to post there, also.

9. webdesignerfaith profile image60
    webdesignerfaithposted 4 years ago

Why Adsense if Bing and Yahoo are much cheaper? I know that they are not that popular but many marketers get a lot of traffic from them.

1. sallybea profile image97
      sallybeaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Participation in Google Adsense is free - you simply sign up through your earnings page on Hubpages.  You get paid when they place ads on your site.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We are talking about advertising networks here.  And adsense is king in that area.

working