jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Hubpages Earning Program payout?

1. Saloca profile image88
    Salocaposted 3 years ago

Just wondering when I will receive a hubpages earning program payout? I was under the impression the threshold was $50...which my overall balance has been above for a couple of months now, so is there a problem OR does it mean you have to earn $50 in a single month to get a payout?

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Did you successfully complete all parts of the program sign-up and verification process?  You should double check that you did. 

Most people who have posted messages like yours in the past had not, and it resulted in their accumulated earnings being held.

If you need more info, you should review the below links

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago

You should get payment on the 28th of the month after you reach the $50 threshold.

4. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

you have to earn a minimum of $50 to get paid.... it doesn't matter if it is earned in one month or over a number of months... i believe you get paid a month after you earn the $50 minimum. They pay to your paypal so you have to provide the correct paypal info to hubpages.

5. Saloca profile image88
    Salocaposted 3 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I'd ticked all the suggested boxes so got in touch with Hubpages and oddly enough 2 days later the money was sent to me! Hurrah!

6. Neinahpets profile image91
    Neinahpetsposted 3 years ago

Very happy you got it worked out ... now if only I can start earning something myself.  Silly Adsense.  Congrats to you!

Closed to reply