jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Holey Moley!!! I thought I was banned forever! Yikes!!!

1. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 4 years ago

Been trying for a while now to reply to forum threads....kept getting this message:

"Please note that forum posts that promote your own Hub will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community! forum rules

Please check the HubPages FAQ before asking HubPages related questions in the forum."

In no way, shape or form have I EVER broken the forum rules!  I was nearly panicking because I wasn't even allowed to send a private message to another hubber.  There was a really mean message that said 'do not spam, harass, or  blahahah.."

OMG...what did I do?  Is this a glitch?  I'm innocent, I swear!!!  Have mercy, please!

http://fearfuldogs.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/woman-freaked.jpg

2. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

Something strange was going on.  I had no header or footer on any pages, no ads on my hubs and the top format looked strange.  Now it's back to normal.  Weird.  I couldn't even post on the feed. Nothing worked.

1. donotfear profile image91
      donotfearposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yep, that's what happened to me. I even tried to send Marisa a private message to see if it was happening to her, and it shot back that mean reply! That's when I freaked....

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Take heart - banned forever means you can write hubs rather than play on the forums. smile

At least I often think I'd be better off that way...

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago

I couldn't even sign in for a while!  Glad it's all back to normal.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

There is a site wide glitch which is preventing the creation of hubs among others things.

5. derek gulbranson profile image76
    derek gulbransonposted 4 years ago

Right!? Back to normal now. All is well with the Universe.

Well, actually, I guess "back to normal" is all I can commit to right now. wink

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Looking for the 'Like' button again.  LOL!

6. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

OMG, me too. Couldn't sign-in for about 30 minutes! It started at about 8:33pm EST. I sent an email to the hp team at about 8:44p when I realized it wasn't just my pc but my Kindle, too. I decided to go fix dinner, just came back to see that all is well. Then saw this forum. What the ?%@  was that?

7. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Nope, I am still not able to create a hub.....among other things!

8. derek gulbranson profile image76
    derek gulbransonposted 4 years ago

Yea, looks like we still have a bug in the HubTool. Follow the discussion here for updates:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/108935

working