jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

RESOLVED: Cannot Add Capsules

1. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 3 years ago

I've been working on editing a new hub (located here for those who can see WIP hubs) and once I reached a certain point in the hub, I can no longer add new capsules. I've tried both methods of adding new capsules, and nothing is working. I still have several more to add, and since I'm working toward getting into the apprenticeship program, I'm hoping to get at least this one hub published by the end of January. It would be helpful to be able to add capsules!

So far I've tried video, text and photo, and nothing has worked. This problem started about twenty minutes ago.

1. 0
      Saire Schwartzposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm having the same problem with the capsules. I try to start a new hub and the only preset capsule in the hub is a "picture". It will not even allow me to add "text". It keep saying, "SOMETHING WENT WRONG". Maybe Hubpages is experiencing issues or perhaps they are doing maintenance...?

Everyday Miraclesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I've tried refreshing the page. The first time that I did this, I lost the entire hubtool, and could only see my text and the ability to "edit." All of the additions became unavailable, and I went to the home page, and all of the navigation was missing there, too.

2. derek gulbranson profile image80
    derek gulbransonposted 3 years ago

Confirmed. Thanks for reporting. We're experience some issues right now. We'll update this discussion when they're resolved.

Thanks for getting back to me, Derek! This will be resolved by the 30th, right? Trying to meet some goals here!

1. derek gulbranson profile image80
        derek gulbransonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

smile I imagine it will be resolved this evening sometime so you should still have plenty of time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem. That's what I was hoping for. Going to blog in the meantime. Build up some backlinks!

3. JanMaklak profile image84
    JanMaklakposted 3 years ago

Me too!  I got one text capsule in but could not enter a second one

4. 0
    Ghost32posted 3 years ago

Just dropping by to say, "Me Too!!"

So, with resolution expected forthwith, off to my word processor to crank out story text instead of (as is my wont) composing directly on the Hub.

1. 0
      Saire Schwartzposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I don't compose directly on the Hub either. I'm always afraid a glitch will erase my work.

5. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 3 years ago

Me, too! I can add photo capsules and Amazon capsules, but no text. And I have almost 5,000 words I need to add to this hub.

6. derek gulbranson profile image80

At this time we're still troubleshooting the source of the problem. At this point I expect it will be at least an hour or two before a fix is live, just to give you guys something to plan around. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

1. habee profile image90
      habeeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the time frame.

7. derek gulbranson profile image80

The issue that sometimes prevented adding capsules in the HubTool has been resolved and a fix has been deployed. Thanks for your patience. Let us know if there are any further problems.

Thank you! (:

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
      LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, I owe you a beer!...........lol

Closed to reply

working