jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Favorite Cartoon to watch?

1. Miller2232 profile image60
    Miller2232posted 4 years ago

There is always cartoons that we watch when growing up and still watch today, I love watching Tom & Jerry. There are others I love watching, but Tom & Jerry is the run I watch whenever it comes on.

1. Zelkiiro profile image84
      Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm going to delightfully assume this thread is about American/Western cartoons, and so I will respond by saying classic Tom & Jerry is always a winner in my book.

But the Spielberg cartoons (Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Freakazoid) are the clear choice for me. They have it all: sight gags, word-play jokes, childish humor, adult humor, slapstick, witty banter, clever references, parody, and toilet humor, too!

Miller2232posted 4 years ago in reply to this

It can be any cartoons, nothing specific.

2. howtolearnmore profile image59
      howtolearnmoreposted 4 years ago in reply to this

"Tom & Jerry" is what made my childhood entertaining smile

1. Zelkiiro profile image84
        Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There's just something about hideous graphic violence that brings us all together in a blissful, comedic dismembering reverie.

2. MissJamieD profile image78
    MissJamieDposted 4 years ago

I dislike cartoons very much but the one I am fond of is Family Guy. The writing is amazing and it's very outlandish at times, but it's fun:)

Miller2232posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your not the only one that is fond of Family Guy.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

I watch "The Regular Show" and "Dora" (with my daughter).

4. Richard Craig profile image74
    Richard Craigposted 4 years ago

Classic Tom & Jerry would probably get my vote too, though I haven't seen it in years.  My current favorite is probably Family Guy.

5. waynet profile image50
    waynetposted 4 years ago

I used to love Ren & Stimpy.....also South Park has me laughing too much I cry!

6. profile image0
    Beth37posted 4 years ago

I always enjoyed watching Pinkie and the Brain with my kids.
    Buggs was the best, growing up. Im pretty sure he had a hand in my sarcastic personality.
    But all time best has to be the Simpsons. Probably the smartest, funniest cartoon ever. I watched that with my family and we laughed endlessly over it. My kids were never allowed to watch Itchy and Scratchy, that seemed pointless, but I guess that was the point.

7. Silva Hayes profile image94
    Silva Hayesposted 4 years ago

Spongebob Squarepants has everything . . . humor, irony, slapstick, subtlety, emotions and issues we can identify with, such as friendship, loyalty, love for animals, greed, hope, despair; it goes on and on.  My favorite character is Mrs. Puff, and I have a soft spot for Plankton, who never gives up.

8. cjpooja26 profile image73
    cjpooja26posted 4 years ago

Tom and Jerry is all time favorite and the best.

working