jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

More Time Researching Than Writing

1. Learning in Life profile image94
    Learning in Lifeposted 3 years ago

Anyone else feel like they spend much more time thinking of what to write than writing? I am in a horrible rut. I don't want to take the time to write unless it is going to be something good.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Same here.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Writing stuff and then just having it ignored doesn't work for me anymore.

3. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I wonder if there is a threshold we reach when we've tapped into all of our knowledge and exhausted all of our interests where we just don't have anything else to say.
    After being here for 5 months, I'm starting to worry that in a few more months, I may run out of things to say, or at least interesting things to say.
    I don't know. I think the more life experiences, maturity, skills, and involvement you have, the more likely you'll have a lot more to say. hmm

4. tammybarnette profile image61
    tammybarnetteposted 3 years ago

I am sooo with you on this...I research much more than I write...my last hub is just a short pitiful little thing and I did so much research...I may do some editing when I have the energy. I also hate when I work really hard on a piece and nobody reads, or a handful which I truly appreciate does read and comment; but the discussions in the comments have slacked tremendously which is why I soooo enjoy the forums smile