jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Ads not appearing on my recent two articles

1. techniche profile image59
    technicheposted 4 years ago

Hello,

Recently I Published two hubs which were cleared and published by the hubpages review team. But the main problem is that both of those articles are not showing either of the hubpages ad program or adsense ads. I have counter checked the hubs and ads are ON for both the hubs. Can you guys tell me what could  be the issue ?

Thanks

1. Susana S profile image91
      Susana Sposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I see ads on your hubs. Do you have an ad blocker installed on your browser?

1. techniche profile image59
        technicheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

http://techniche.hubpages.com/hub/C-Pro … son-Method ,,, please check this link . I do not see ad  here ...

1. Susana S profile image91
          Susana Sposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If this is a brand new article and has not gone through the quality assessment process it won't have ads on.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Featured-Hubs

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
            Marina Lazarevicposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Susana S is correct -- thanks for posting that Learning Center link!

Here's the relevant part, techniche: 

"To prevent potentially-Featured Hubs from seeing a delay in appearing in search results, we do not show ads on newly-published Pending Hubs. After the 24 hour Pending period has passed, ads will appear on the page, so long as they are not automatically disabled for moderation reasons."

2. techniche profile image59
    technicheposted 4 years ago

Thanks for your replies.
    Now the ads are coming but at lower bottom , NO Ad is coming sad

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I see all six ads on your Hub. It's possible that one of the ads in the footer loaded a little slower when you checked (and looked like it was missing). If you believe an ad is still missing from the Hub, please try and post a screenshot.

working