jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Hub Tool Changes Last Straw

1. 0
    Bronwyn J Hansenposted 3 years ago

I stayed through panda, idle-gate, the "new" Hub Hopper, but the last changes to the Hub Tool are the last straw.
    Good luck to those of you staying to try and make any sort of income out of a content mill that is being killed off by the people who "run" it. I am off to greener pastures, where things are not screwed up just for the sake of it.

1. SimeyC profile image87
      SimeyCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What exactly is wrong with the Hubtool? It has exactly the same functionality doesn't it? Not sure why this of all things would be the last straw. I understand your other observations - but the tool?

1. janshares profile image87
        jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ditto. I'm curious as well; thought the changes to hubtool weren't bad. I wish you well, though.

2. Healthy Pursuits profile image89
      Healthy Pursuitsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

While I'm glad for your great patience in staying through all of those great trials, I find myself mystified. I see that you've written two hubs. What were you doing while you stayed? Do you knit?

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

Had you stayed more than three months or written more than two hubs, you might have had a different outlook.  I do wish you well wherever you go, though.  You might want to consider your own domain, where you can make all the decisions.

3. MelissaBarrett profile image61
    MelissaBarrettposted 3 years ago

There is so much negativity (sour grapes) going on by a few people that there are people leaving over little stuff... I personally like the new changes to the Hub Tool.  But then again I'm only 2 years and 50 or so hubs into this.

If everyone would stop getting so butt-hurt over every little thing and actually work together and stop fuc... whining over ever damn thing then maybe something could actually get accomplished.

But no... 

So goodbye Bronwyn.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

i suspect that Bronwyn came here believing it was a "get rich quick" plan.lol

2. 0
      Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago in reply to this

As usual, gorgeous, you took the words right out of my mouth.

4. mary615 profile image94
    mary615posted 3 years ago

I like the changes to the HubTool.  I especially like having the Summary right up top so I don't forget it (as I have in the past), and I like the limitation of words we can write.  Some of them used to be way too long!
    I really don't see any other changes; am I missing something????

5. NicoleMessenger profile image80
    NicoleMessengerposted 3 years ago

all i can say to this is WOW...

6. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 3 years ago

Sheesh.... tie up the wolves huh??
    It's sad to see anybody leaving the site disgruntled, feeling picked on, or let down by the site!  sad
    This Hub Tool is Far Too Easy to use.... some people prefer and enjoy more labor intensive methods of formatting stuff!  And some people prefer and really do enjoy much harder tools! lol