Managing Family and Hubs

1. summerclark7387 profile image84
    summerclark7387posted 3 years ago

I am a stay-at-home mom of a 1 1/2 yr old toddler and also a college student.  I joined HubPages two years ago but never really did anything with it, partly because I just didn't know how to manage my time.  Now that I am determined to write again, I find myself struggling between taming my disaster of a house, raising an energetic toddler, and completing what feels like miles and miles of course work for college.  I really want to devote myself to my Hubs, but I'm having trouble managing it all. 

I'm curious how much time others spend on HubPages daily and how much of that is spent creating/editing hubs?

2. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

From what I have experienced myself and what I have seen with other Hubbers, there is wide variation.

I tend to write Hubs on my phone (in the notepad app) when commuting to and from work. I know a lot of mothers who write Hubs during their kids' nap times or after everyone has gone to bed. Others draft Hubs while waiting to pick up kids at school or from after school activities.

Some have more organized schedules and set aside a certain number of minutes or hours each day for the internet / Hubbing. It's all about experimenting with different methods and finding what works best for you! smile

1. summerclark7387 profile image84
      summerclark7387posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for responding Simone!  You had some good tips, and I am taking advantage of them, squeezing in as much Hub time as I can between everthing else!