Editing Hub restarts QAP process and pending period

1. Zakmoonbeam profile image91
    Zakmoonbeamposted 3 years ago

My latest Hub, a review for Flaming Cliffs 3 has been stuck in limbo for days now.  Just wondering what the problem is as it has a good score from those internal readers that have seen it and it is good quality original writing (in my opinion).

Of course, that irritating blue arrow of doom is floating over it now as well with dropping traffic, and this topic is hot right now (in certain circles of course)!

Any info from the team gratefully received.

2. Simone Smith profile image93
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

By limbo, do you mean Pending? Every time a new Hub is edited, the Pending process begins a new, so as long as you leave it alone for at least 24 hours without editing it, it should finally go through. smile

I checked your profile and see the Hub is present and accounted for- and that it also has ads running- so I see it is no longer Pending. If you're waiting for it to get a sudden influx of traffic.... don't hold your breath. It takes a while to build that up, though sharing it with friends (who you think would be interested) on your social media channels of choice can certainly help to give the Hub an initial boost.

3. Zakmoonbeam profile image91
    Zakmoonbeamposted 3 years ago

Thanks for the reply.  I think I caused my own problem as I "tweaked" the Hub several times after publishing, spelling / grammar errors e.t.c. that I missed through carelessness, so I guess each time I edited it, I reset the counter on the 24 hours.

Traffic is no biggy, I have had a lot of practice no getting my work out there, it was just the Quality pending bit, so thanks for looking into it, and have a great weekend smile