jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Anal Retentive Morons in Action...

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd … --nfl.html

Don't forget to read some of the comments as well.

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is bullshit.  Once the PTB realize what a bunch of bunk this is, they should give the man free tickets to the Super Bowl for the rest of his life...for him and the lawyers he should hire to sue the shit out of someone.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
        MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not commenting on anything except the fact that you actually typed out bullshit but starred the shortened word...

1. profile image0
          Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

HAHA!  I didn't star it out.  HP must have automatically.  Not sure why it didn't do the same with bs.

Hmmmmm.

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
          paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When one specifies a specific species, then one is merely having a discussion where the science of biology happens to be referenced. big_smile

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
            Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow-- maybe  they think he still has a banned substance in his system. One thing we know for sure, bullshit stays around for ever.  And, I didn't realize there were species-specific bullshit scientists, but apparently there are.

http://www.utcourts.gov/lawlibrary/blog/USCapitol.jpg
              And some of them aren't even scientists.

2. torrilynn profile image81
      torrilynnposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow that was so dumb wtf i would have been so mad they should of let him go that incident happened many many years ago he paid for it then but what does
      that incident have to do with letting him into the country. Not s***! People are idiots

Bureaucracies are so deadly to freedom at times. And then when one sprinkles in some stupidity...

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Our posts aren't showing up here real-time I believe. Leastwise not for me. sad

3. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 4 years ago

Para, are you claiming that ALL Mormons are anal retentive? I disagree. I had a Mormon friend who was a real hoot! lol

working