Editing Reforming

1. SawyerTHEBEST profile image60
    SawyerTHEBESTposted 3 years ago

Just 2 complaints. I love this site thought ^_^

1st, when adding a photo, when you click "import" to add a picture from a url. there are too many sections to add urls, and I have to waste time and scroll done just to click ok every time I import 1 picture. and I have a bigger than normal screen 15' resolution : 1280x845 . This could be done without taking out any of the bars at all, just decreasing the space between them.

2nd. I usually use hubpages from my powerbook g4. And the animations when moving capsules is a little retarded. First they will move down in the animation , then be in the wrong place, move back up then stay in place. That also waste a lot of time, and isn't very necessary and i'm sure on older systems it punches them in the face with lag.

Thats all thought ^_^ peace out girl scout. Hope to see some changes.

2. Simone Smith profile image93
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Thanks for the feedback and the kind words, SawyerTHEBEST!

I think the import scrolling image is not widespread, as I've never seen that as the case on any computer/browser- not sure if there's something we can do about it, but I'll ask.

About the capsules- one thing you can do to avoid them going all the way to the bottom first is to use the scrolling add button to the left of the Hub- that neat tool slots them in right where you want!

Hope that helps. smile