hub in first page of google search?

1. Savio Dawson profile image83
    Savio Dawsonposted 3 years ago

Hi Hariprasad,

There is no single way of identifying keywords making it to the Google pages, rather it would be useful if you find your area of interest and write about it and then find keywords suiting your topic. You can go through my hub in which I have written about this topic.

Do let me know, if you need anymore help.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Honestly, you need to work out how to do keyword research yourself.  I am sure we can help with that.  I use the low tech method of going for fairly niche topics I happen to know a lot about.

3. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Hey hariprasad1211!

The best approach (from an official HubPages standpoint) is:
    1. Craft a title that is short, descriptive, and reflective of what someone would type into Google when conducting searches on the subject of your Hub
    2. Type that query into Google to make sure the competition is not so steep that your Hub would not have a chance. If the internet is already FULL of articles on the subject (e.g. apple pie), choose another one.
    3. Write the BEST Hub you can on the subject. If you're not passionate about the subject, or if you do not have unique expertise on the subject, don't bother.

Hope that helps! We have loads more helpful guides and tips in our Learning Center: