jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How to group and title a certain subject

1. MissJamieD profile image79
    MissJamieDposted 4 years ago

I'm having trouble titling/grouping my hub....
    It's going to be about my state compared to another, humorous, non-fiction. Pertaining to our culture compared to other state's culture.

I can't think of a catchy title and I'm having trouble grouping a humorous hub of this nature so I can't start the hub since you have to decide this information before you can write the hub.

Any suggestions please email me privately via hubpages. Thank you:)

2. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

Hey MissJamieD!

I don't have any title ideas for you, and have nothing to recommend re: how you group things, but I want to make sure you know about our guide to creating Hub Groups: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Hub-Groups

... Just in case you might not have already found it! big_smile

MissJamieDposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What I meant was grouping the Hub Topic, which is the second action you make after entering your title....where you decide what your topic falls under, I can't figure that out.....but I'll keep researching it on HubPages, I just throught if there was an easy suggestion, I'd take it:) But apparently it's not easy to help when you don't know my subject or content information.

Thanks for your help:)

3. Savio Dawson profile image83
    Savio Dawsonposted 4 years ago

Hi Jamie,

If I understood you right, then I think you can put your article under the following Hub Topic:

Entertainment and Media → Humor → International Humor.

I hope this answers your question.
    Regards,
    Savio.

4. Savio Dawson profile image83
    Savio Dawsonposted 4 years ago

Just one other thing, I always find it easier to write what I want to write and then find the classification. Classification won't matter as much as your article's body. I hope I do no appear to be preaching, but these are just my thoughts.

MissJamieDposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, I appreciate your answers very much. I didn't know I could pass on the hub topic section until after I write it??? That's awesome:) And I never saw the humor topic, thank you so much:)

working