Super Bowl XLVII (47)

1. NicoleMessenger profile image80
    NicoleMessengerposted 3 years ago

Sundays game was sure full of surprises. Anywhere from the lead of the Ravens, half time with Beyonce, the 49er's coming back to eventually losing in end the end to the Ravens. What were people's thoughts in the stand during the Black-Out after half time, was it due to performance of half time or glitch in technology or something else. Must Say not too sure on all the new commercials though. But honestly belief that Beyonce performed extremely well along with the ladies of Destiny Child. Overall was a pretty close game~ Ravens(34) to 49er's(31).

1. MissJamieD profile image80
      MissJamieDposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That was one of the funnest and craziest games I've ever seen in my life!! Not only because of the score and the lights-out after half-time, but because the coaches were brothers, one of the teams (can't remember which on off the top of my head) denied a cheerleader her chance to cheer at the Super Bowl after gaining only 1.8 lbs, and the commercials, which are usually a highlight for everyone watching, were crap this year. Outside of the bad commercials, it was a fabulous game:) I'm always sad when the Super Bowl is over because it marks the end of the season and it seems like forever until the next season starts. But all in all I love the game and was completely satisfied with my SB watching experience.