The path we take!

1. 0
    Cookie Monster 2posted 3 years ago via iphone

It's sometimes strange the path we take, not really knowing where we are heading, we always question the decisions we make not knowing if its the right or wrong one, we do things we hope that will make us be noticed, but get sad when we aren't, we tell ourselves things are great but its like telling a lie it will only last so long, I loth the path I'm on, as I try my best to be noticed and heard always talked over and pushed to the side only ever used when there is no other way, it hurts like hell but I cannot complain as that is all ever seem to do, you tell people you care but its never taken that way, you only want more is all that they think, it's a sad we world and all I want is to make people smile even for a second, you may think I'm a sleaze but you so wrong, all I ever done was say how I feel, sorry I cared sorry I did all I can sorry you judged when I never would, I would walk away if only could but I never will as I have a little fight left to carry on not much you see but enough for now!

1. Stina Caxe profile image87
      Stina Caxeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think I get it... I've been there.