jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Newly published hub not showing up on hubtivity

1. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago

I just published this hub about 10 minutes ago and it hasn;t shown up yet...
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Honour-Our-Women-With-Song

1. Laila Rajaratnam profile image69
      Laila Rajaratnamposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Lady G,many of my comments too have not showed in hubtivity,though the comments are there in the comment box and shows in my profile page as well ! I have realized that when I take a long time typing my comments and then publish, it does not show in hubtivity.

Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago in reply to this

hmmmm sounds like I am not the only one with this problem then.  I also have noticed that I will not get the forum posts in my hubtivity eitther.  I hope they fix the glitch soon.  Them being out of the office until Monday..we may not see things until then and that is sad cuz my new hub is a fun one!

2. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago

I also noticed the lapse in inactivity from 22 minutes and then the previous was 2 hours.  That is a long timespan for absolutley no activity.

3. Laila Rajaratnam profile image69
    Laila Rajaratnamposted 8 years ago

Lady G..Simply wonderful hub..with all my fav songs!Thanks for sharing it!I have commented and it is in hubtivity..thank God! smile

Yes I noticed that too!!!  I guess everything is OK now.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Hubtivity does not update absolutely instantaneously.

I know this and it wasn't like 5 minutes but more like 15 minutes and it didn't show up until someone made a comment on it.  The got the link here and not on Hubtivity.  I would not have said anything if it was like 5  or 10 minutes of it not showing up.

5. Laila Rajaratnam profile image69
    Laila Rajaratnamposted 8 years ago

Lady G,now after this experience,it is better to refresh the page and then publish it!Thats what I'm doing now! I made the comment so that it will show up in Hubtivity..I've gone thro' this!

I see.  Okay I will remember that next time!

working