jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Ad Sense

1. NicoleMessenger profile image80
    NicoleMessengerposted 3 years ago

I submitted my app to adsense and they rejected, what and how can i get them to accept my ad application..Any tips , suggestions or instructions would be greatly appreciated here.

2. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

If they rejected you for "insufficient content" or something similar, we recommend waiting until you have at least ten, high quality, original Hubs before applying again. It makes a big difference!

For some helpful guidelines on creating high quality Hubs, stop by our Learning Center: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

And in particular, consider this guide: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Elem … tellar-Hub

3. NicoleMessenger profile image80
    NicoleMessengerposted 3 years ago

thank you simone smith, I will take your answer into consideration.

4. onlinemedicine profile image78
    onlinemedicineposted 3 years ago

Is it necessary to have atleast ten quality hubs?  I have five featured hubs. Can I still apply for adsense?

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image86
      Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Applying with 10 (original & complete) Hubs is the recommendation from AdSense. You may still get approved with only five Hubs, but to be safe I'd wait until you have 10. In practice we've seen that applying multiple times can hurt one's chances at getting approved. Additionally, if you do not get approved you will need to wait, apply again, and appeal the decision, all of which can take a while (appeals can take months to process). I'd recommend maximizing your chances at getting approved and waiting until you have at least 10 published Hubs! smile But it's up to you.

5. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

These days I would not apply with less than 15 hubs.  The requirements are rising.  It may even be easier to apply with a blog and then use the account here.