Is this any good?

1. keirnanholland profile image60
    keirnanhollandposted 3 years ago

I wrote an article about how to create a bookmarklet that aides in the detection of plagiarism in articles posted on hubpages. It can be used other places, but I thought I'd bat the ball within the ballpark, hopefully not hurting any spectators. … okmarklets

Also anyone know how to change the name of the virtual domain, I made a typo in my own name, how humiliating!

My name is Kiernan Holland, not Keirnan Holland.. Ack!!

PS- I got a note that it's against the rules to promote "Other sites", well I'm not, I'm promoting an article inside, so technically this is not against the rules, unless someone didn't fix that copy to say that promoting articles on hubpages in hubpages forums is against the rules as well.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It is actually but they seem to make allowances for helpful hubs such as this.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

From the FAQ:

5.  What are we not allowed to do in the Forums?

In order to keep the Forums clean, constructive, and fun, we must maintain high standards of conduct. The following are prohibited in the Forums:

Promoting Hubs or other sites: This includes linking to your Hubs or any site that you have a vested interest in promoting

*bolding added*