jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's your DOC?

1. MissJamieD profile image80
    MissJamieDposted 3 years ago

Ok, I realize that there are implications for certain answers given here so let's just keep it clean.

What is your drug or drink of choice?

Mine---Vodka.....I love me some Vodka. You can mix it with almost anything and never even know it's there:)

And NO lectures please, I realize that not everyone has a DOC but let's be honest, many of us do, even if it's coffee/caffeine.

2. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 3 years ago

I like cocktails, beer and wine, if that narrows it down. smile

3. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

First thing is coffee - without that I may as well stay in bed.

Later in the day, either water or milk.  A six pack of beer is good for 6 months and a bottle of liqueur for a year or more.

4. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago

Caffeine - COFFEE
    Nicotine - Cigarettes

I have a bottle of wine in the fridge I bought in November - still half full.
    My husband has a bottle of rum in the freezer that he bought in July.

5. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

When I drank, which was every day for 2 years, it was 1/4 limeaid, 1/4 water, 1/2 tequila, ice.
    I drank several of those a day. I had a friend that called them my brown margaritas.

6. MissJamieD profile image80
    MissJamieDposted 3 years ago

Thanks everyone for sharing!! I've read about many different topics here on HP but one thing that resonates is that I hear about the fact that most writers have a DOC. So I just thought I'd try to find out if that's true:)

Not trying to "out" anyone, I choose to drink a couple times a week myself so I'm certainly not trying to play the role of Ms. Clean.

7. Ivan Ivanov profile image81
    Ivan Ivanovposted 3 years ago

Caffeine ...

I also smoke, but I only do it, because I like it and not because I am addicted ...

Caffeine on the other hand ... I am addicted to coffee .. If I don't drink at least three cups of coffee a day my head starts to hurt a lot ... (it's all because the effects of the caffeine)