jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

New customer, just joined

1. people search profile image60
    people searchposted 7 years ago

I wonder if anyone can take a look at my creation and advise me on how I can improve.
    At the moment the score I have for my hub is 49, all I would like to know how I could improve it. Please.
    my link is:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/People-Search-a … jads-Diary

2. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago

Wrong section, you need to post in Extreme Hub Makeover .

3. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 7 years ago

First up: requests such like this is best posted in the Hub Makeover sub-forum.

Next: You haven't been here long. Hubscore starts at about 50 when newly published and can dip. It will improve if you give it time. It will improve drastically if it has traffic.

Lastly: Your hub is of questionable quality.

1. people search profile image60
      people searchposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello darkside I thank you for you coment. when you say my hub is of questionable quality can you expand please so I can improve?

2. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Where is the Hub Makeover subforum?  It isn't a trail from Extreme Hub Makeovers.  What am I missing?

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

All you have to do is read other peoples Hubs and whatever topic interests you ... look at how they write...what they say...etc. Then write your own articles following the same sort of style. smile good luck!

5. Whitney05 profile image69
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

The hub didn't really make sense to me... It seemed more like a blog post that one tried WAY to hard to write.  HubPages isn't a blog, but a place to write articles to assist people in one way or another. Try how to hubs, hubs about products, hubs giving advice, etc. Write about what interests you.

6. people search profile image60
    people searchposted 7 years ago

tank you for taking time and replying to my question.

7. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

This is the message I got

"Sorry, this page is no longer published."