jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Newbie, Not really.

1. Jason Nicholss profile image60
    Jason Nicholssposted 3 years ago

Hello all, I am Jason Nichols. As I said above I am a newbie here but not really. I have been here on Hub pages before too. I had lots of hubs and friends here. This was like 2-3 years ago. I had to leave due to personal family reasons but now I am back and looking forward to creating new Hubs. I don't even know if all those people/friends even are still on Hub pages yet. Just a questions I had in mind.

My question: As I had a lot of hubs on my old account is there any way to activate it? I think I don't remember my password and email-id.

Cause, I had some accolades and hubs which I loved and I want it back. Don't want to start from the beginning you know. Anyway. Feel good to be back!

1. MissJamieD profile image79
      MissJamieDposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would definitely try contacting the HubPages administrators on the main page through the Contact Us link I believe. Or try looking through the FAQ's????

Glad to have you back. I was gone from here for a year or so too and I'm happy to be back.

2. epigramman profile image73
    epigrammanposted 3 years ago

Good afternoon Jason from lake erie time ontario canada and a very sincere welcome back from Colin aka the epi-man and thank you so much for your royal endorsement of my humble little hubspace and
    I am looking forward to reading some of your hubs and writing.   Yes your best idea is to contact the Hub team and ask them what you can do next.   Sending you warm wishes and best of luck at 2:45pm

1. Jason Nicholss profile image60
      Jason Nicholssposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey epigramman/colin, I didn't get you at some places like " Good afternoon Jason from lake erie time ontario Canada" and "Sending you warm wishes and best of luck at 2:45pm" Anyway, Thanks for your reply. I will try to get it back. But I think its useless and it will be a waste of time. Oh well. I am going to publish some hubs soon when I get the time. Till then happy Hubbing! Cheers!

working