jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Starting A New Topic With New Name

1. LadyMar profile image60
    LadyMarposted 4 years ago

I signed up for HubPages in 2011.  I've written some hubs, but the going has been slow.  Though I enjoy the topic I do hubs on, I would like to start another Hub on a totally different topic with a new name, etc.

Can I join again writing on a different topic and using a different Name and email address or do I have to start a new topic and name with my current membership?

I tried looking around for answers to my questions, but didn't find anything.

Answers would be appreciated.  Thank you.

1. SmartAndFun profile image92
      SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you can do that, there are many people who have a number of accounts. However, HP does ask that you post as only persona in the forums. I guess they have had problems in the past with the same person having conversations with themselves lol, or one person posting as different people, ganging up on another person. Other than that, I believe there is no problem at all with it. You can set up your separate subdomains under your one AdSense account.

2. brakel2 profile image85
    brakel2posted 4 years ago via iphone

Some people have two accounts. Why don't you try that?  You can have a different name. You can use an alternate email Address

3. profile image60
    mandeepgoldposted 4 years ago

hello

1. advise profile image60
      adviseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

can i use the same adsense account on two hupages account?

1. SmartAndFun profile image92
        SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago in reply to this

yes, as many accounts as you want

4. LadyMar profile image60
    LadyMarposted 4 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the replies, greatly appreciated.  :-)

working