jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)

What will you do?

1. Thelma Alberts profile image85
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

When a hubber commented on your hub, but using word by word or just copied the last answered you (author) have made for another commenter, do you approve it? Deny it?

1. johndnathan profile image84
      johndnathanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'd approve it.  The more comments a hub has the more likely it's going to get traffic.  Reply to every answer and see if you can get a conversation started about your hub.

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am woefully negligent in that regard...

Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your opinion, paradigmsearch;-)

2. Thelma Alberts profile image85

Thanks johndnathan for your opinion. I answer every comment but I would like the commenter to comment in their own words not just repeating what I wrote to the other commenter.

1. johndnathan profile image84
          johndnathanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What did you write that was repeated?  Was it something generic like "nice hub" or was it something much more descriptive?

I was only writing thank you to my last commenter and saying that "yes, it was not only relaxing but also profitable to your health."  It was not worth it to make me feel angry and have wrinkles for it. I just want to know how my co- hubbers react about it.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If someone does that, they are just commenting to get the link created by their name on your Hub.  In other words, they are using you!  So I would definitely deny the comment, it's not meant in a generous spirit.

I have not thought about using me to get the link. I was irritated. Annoyed. Anyway, I denied the comment after reading it. Thanks Marisa Wright;-)

2. kingkos profile image61
    kingkosposted 4 years ago

That was a lazy one. If someone really read your article, he/she must create a unique own comment or maybe just congrats you on your article.

I agree with you, kingkos. Thanks for stopping by;-)

3. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I can't say I've seen that happen but if I did, I'd still approve it. I appreciate every comment and thank the person.

I denied the comment after reading it because I was annoyed. Maybe I should have let minutes passed by after my shock to digest it first. It happened for the first time, so I was gobsmacked. Thanks janshares for stopping by.

4. ikepius profile image74
    ikepiusposted 4 years ago

Maybe the person did read it but was just too lazy to compose his own response. Still the person wanted you to see that he read your article. I think I would approve it even though I have never seen it.

Yep, or was drunk to write his/her own words. Thanks ikepius. Nice meeting you here.

5. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

Out of respect for the individual's comment that was copied, it might be best to deny the copied comment.

I agree Simone. That´s what I did. Thank you.

6. skymax30pk profile image62
    skymax30pkposted 4 years ago

What?
                     what are you say?

Opps....You are banned skymax30pk.

working