jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Writing contest:

1. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 4 years ago

I'm hosting a writing contest for my fellow Hubbers. Three prizes will be awarded: $50 for first, $25 for second, and $10 for third. Get the details from my profile page, in the hub about the contest.

1. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What a wonderful opportunity for fiction writers! Looking forward to reading the winners' entries.

1. habee profile image90
        habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I hope you enter!

2. Hawaiian Scribe profile image93
      Hawaiian Scribeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow, what a generous contest!  I look forward to reading the winning entries.  I have a son living in Georgia, but that's as southern as I get. I thought Hawaii was humid until I spent a summer night there.  Thunderstorms that dried up in a blink, fireflies at night, and all the "yes ma'am, no ma'ams". I loved it and go back at least once a year. Aloha, Stephanie

2. MelissaBarrett profile image61
    MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago

Do you want them as hubs first or mailed to you in story form before being published?

1. habee profile image90

Hubs first, please!

3. vocalcoach profile image92
    vocalcoachposted 4 years ago

I'm hopping on the Habee Wagon and trying my hand at fiction.  So just to confirm - write and publish the hub and send the link to your email?

1. habee profile image90

Send me the story as an attachment. The title should be on the attachment, but your name shouldn't appear.

1. vocalcoach profile image92
        vocalcoachposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!

working