jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Which Of My Articles That Need Another Revisions ?

1. designbuyers profile image60
    designbuyersposted 8 years ago

Which Of My Articles That Need Another Revisions ?

Please, Suggest Which Articles I have that need another revisions so i can rewrite it again of lake of understanding or easy get what i needed to say.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

lake of understanding surrounds you lol

On the topic - why don't you do your job first and throw away your miserable spins and pay somebody to write you real unique articles instead?

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

The best start to writing articles is about something you are passionate about and you are familiar with. Your personality will come through to the reader. Break your paragraphs more and enjoy yourself. Writing should be enjoyable for you. smile  Misha...u flirting again? lol

1. designbuyers profile image60
      designbuyersposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Misha, But which articles i wrote needed to be rewrite just tell me the name of article and i will work on it for revisions.

Dame Scribe, Thank you did you recently read my articles some of them needed to be rewritten again or have revisions i just want to know i didn't wrote much of articles so would you be kind to help me, and tell me which articles need revisions for better quality and easier for reader to read.

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I don't know what exactly article Mr. Knowles picked the piece of text from. You should know better. This one definitely should go to trash. If there are others from the same source, they probably should go in the same direction, too...

And sorry, I am not willing to go through all your articles to check which ones you spun - you should know this better.

5. Rochelle Frank profile image87
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago

The ones copied from wikipedia should be deleted-- it's too easy to detect the duplication.

Also, passages such as this:---

"Thinking is the former distance towards murder boredom that I know. I am loosely strolling round with a grin onto my face conceiving a number of out of this earth thoughts. I want towards learn everybody the distinct topics that I can find."

---Demonstrate a basic lack of knowledge about common English usage which fails to communicate.

Other than that, they are ok.

working