jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Should Hubpages include other payment services.

1. 0
    Educateurselfposted 3 years ago

Their is a big problem of having one payment system because there is hubbers who is from all around the world and they are writing very tightly and there is no availability of Paypal in their countries
    And i know there is some more ways to earn like amazon and google adsense but why not hubapges earning program.

1. jellygator profile image93
      jellygatorposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Personally, I would like to see more specialization of sites like HP into their native languages and countries. I get frustrated trying to read stuff that isn't written well in my native English language. I don't go onto a French website and try to write articles in French because I am not skilled enough to do so, but I see plenty of non-native English writers trying to be authors even though they are clearly using online translators that come up with phrases that don't make sense.

I think opening up other pay schemes would make the problem worse and hurt the site's rankings.

2. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

We would like to offer both things (more payment options and versions of HubPages in more languages), but are not presently in the position to do so (we've got a lot of other features in development now).

Do keep in mind, though, that should one not be able to use PayPal, one still has the option to earn directly through AdSense. smile

1. 0
      Educateurselfposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanx simone for this help.I am still waiting when hubpages introduce other payment service.And some other features.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

Adsense earnings are ridiculous, plus a payout of $100.  I think it is unfair to even accept writers who live in areas where PayPal does not exist.

But, then again, if a writer is in a country where they cannot receive earnings, why waste your time and effort on a site that is not going to pay you.

1. 0
      Educateurselfposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanx for your kind comment Linda.You are right it is unfair where Paypal does not exist like my country.But first of all i am writing because writing is my passion , i love writing and i think there is no such effort of writing hub as i enjoy it.But it also frustrate me when i write tightly and there is only some earning programs like amazon,adense.