jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Attention: HubPages Night Writers!

1. NotPC profile image60
    NotPCposted 3 years ago

I've noticed that my favorite time to work on my hubs and participate in the community begins around midnight. Sometimes I stay on HubPages until the sun comes up! The unfortunate aspect of this time period is that many hubbers are asleep!

I suppose you could consider this an open request to meet other people who sign into HubPages around this time of day. Even if you live on the other side of the world and it is currently your daytime, I would really like to connect with you and other hubbers who are active at this time of day!

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I like your screen name.
      Sadly, it's a bit past my bedtime, so I'm gonna be of no use to ya now.  ha.
      But good luck with others around here who will be, I'm sure.  smile

2. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am awake, dressing up and revitalizing my hubs as we speak...

1. NotPC profile image60
        NotPCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wonderful! I'm doing the same! I'm actually writing a new hub right now that I'm quite excited about!

2. writinglover profile image81
    writingloverposted 3 years ago

How's it going? I'm usually up this late when I don't have to work my early morning shifts at the kitchen. I do a handful of fiction writing (fantasy, romance, etc.). I'm an anime freak. Currently working on a Mythology story. See ya around! smile

1. NotPC profile image60

Awesome! I love anime! I'll definitely be checking out your hubs!

3. 2uesday profile image90
    2uesdayposted 3 years ago

Over here in the UK it is breakfast time and I often take a look at the forums as I drink my early morning cup of tea. There are probably people a lot of people online at this time, who are in different time zones.

I had got into the habit of updating my blogs at this time of day; then I read that it did not make sense and publishing later might get me more readers. The time difference might be significant for things like that.

1. NotPC profile image60

Ya it kinda seems like HubPages is less active around this time...

4. elayne001 profile image47
    elayne001posted 3 years ago

Aloha! Here in Hawaii, we are writing while most mainlanders are sleeping. I try to go to sleep before midnight, but I also enjoy writing when it is dark and quiet.

1. NotPC profile image60

For sure! I like knowing that everyone else is sleeping and I won't get interrupted smile

5. 0
    TheFrankoposted 3 years ago

Indeed. Writing when it's dark and quiet is better than with full house during the daylight - almost 8 p.m. here.

6. Zelkiiro profile image83
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

I tend to do my writing at night, too. Not necessarily because it's quieter or anything like that, but because that's when I've run out of other things to do. :V