Rate an online article (requireAmazon Mechanical Turk Hubpages HITS

1. ptosis profile image79
    ptosisposted 3 years ago

"Rate an online article (required screening test)"

I have not been able to even take the test because it says I'm not qualified but that I can ...  request it. "

What is the average time for a pending request to be granted?

Until it is granted it will continue to say the following, " You are not qualified to accept this HIT. You either do not have the required Qualification or, if you possess the Qualification, your value does not match the value required for you to accept the HIT. You can browse all Qualifications to find qualifications you want to obtain or browse HITs available to you to view HITs you are qualified to complete.

Found the qualification pre- test for the test. Now I can take the screening test.

1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Glad it all worked out! big_smile Thanks for taking the test. It means a lot to us to have your support with hopping Hubs. We're really glad to have community members on the case!!

1. ptosis profile image79
        ptosisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I took all 20 tests late last night because I was on a roll. After the 11th, I was getting feedback up on top after accepting hit that said I was doing good so far, so if I didn't pass it then I must of just missed passing. I have a bonus but Mturk doesn't tell you where this mysterious bonus came from.

I do realize that it's different than what is said here on HP. "A screening test (which consists of rating the quality of 20 articles) is required. If you pass (>83%) the screening test, you will get a $5.00 bonus. You will receive an email within 15 minutes of completing the screening test notifying you whether or not you passed. For each article that you rate, you receive $0.05 base pay. You may also get an accuracy bonus each time you rate 10 article"

On Mturk it says $10 bonus if pass, and  $2 bonus if just almost passed. Also the feedback was in the next HP HIT after the 11th test was done not email feedback so I have no idea what my accuracy is.

A thread on this job can be found @ http://squidu.yuku.com/topic/1124/HubPa … RuwX-pqB1Z

Did learn a lot about rating and will go over all my old hubs and clean them up. Spelling errors really do stand out a lot.