jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How earnings from eBay sales are paid?

1. 60
    mcxniftycallsposted 3 years ago

I checked my "eBay sales report" and surprised to see 2 sales from my hubs showing commission of $1.47.
    I just want to confirm how earning from these eBay sales are paid, are these earning combines with ad program earning are paid separately? and is there any criteria to claim  those earnings from eBay sales?

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

eBay earnings are issued through the HubPages Earnings Program, so those payments are lumped in with HP Ads earnings and issued through PayPal once you have reached the $50 payout minimum. smile

2. 60
    mcxniftycallsposted 3 years ago

Yes Simone Ebay ad program earnings for daily clicks already combined with ad program but there are separate earning for sales shown in "eBay sales report". I have 2 eBay sales separately there and $1.47 commission for that. does these earning also combines with earning program later?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

From the section in "Recent Winning eBay Bids":

"Please note that the eBay revenue is NOT your earnings for a transaction"

You are not paid of winning an eBay auction, only for the clicks.  That section has little to nothing to do with earnings, although it will show which hubs are likely to be producing the clicks that pay.