jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Want to Approve Google Adsense

1. monisays2u profile image61
    monisays2uposted 4 years ago

Hello Everyone,
    I have completed 6 month in hubpages. They have told me from past 6 months to wait for this day. Can anyone have a look at my profile and tell me whether it is the right time for me to apply for Google Adsense? Please feel free to suggest anything.

Thanks

1. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

Hey monisays2u!

It's good to see that you've got over ten Hubs and they're all original. One thing you can do to boost your odds with AdSense is to add even more depth to your Hubs (more info, more media, etc.) and have a friend edit your Hubs to help take out grammatical errors.

Hope that helps!

1. monisays2u profile image61
        monisays2uposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks..
        Will surely do that....First, I will create some Stellar Hubs then I will apply for Adsense.
        Thanks Once Again.

2. monisays2u profile image61
      monisays2uposted 4 years ago

Hi,
      I am getting the error insufficient content while applying for Google Adsense. Can anybody look to see what error cointains in my hubpages profile.
      Thanks

1. iamvijay profile image61
        iamvijayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ya sure monisays2u. you have 18 hubs which is insufficient for applying normal google see how much content do you have and how much traffic do you get base on that they approve your account.
        I think you are not active here in hub pages you have limited followers and your traffic seems to be low so work on your content and be active here surely you will get the approval.
        Thank you.

working