jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

KNOWN ISSUE: Small delay for statistics

1. shampa sadhya profile image87
    shampa sadhyaposted 3 years ago

It is observed that today there is a delay in updating traffic and gradually when the traffic is getting updated then too there is no change in the number of page views. It is quite disturbing because after 5 hrs. when the traffic got updated there is no change in the page views. What is happening? All the hubbers are sincerely trying to do some good work at HP but every now and then some hassle develops and our effort seems to get  penalized. Do you have the same problem?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We did have a bit of a delay, but as of this writing, stats were updated 63 minutes ago.

2. kidscrafts profile image83
    kidscraftsposted 3 years ago

I don't really have an answer to your question but is it possible that there is way more traffic on the Web in general today because of Valentine's Day?  I can see that my numbers on Youtube are not going up really fast today.

3. wjack2010 profile image62
    wjack2010posted 3 years ago

Yeah, it says my traffic stats have updated not so long a go, but my actual views never increase.

4. Sphinxs Sanctum profile image74
    Sphinxs Sanctumposted 3 years ago

I've noticed a Severe decline in my page views today with blue arrows next to many hubs...argh!  I'm going to blame it on V-day too.  At least I'm Hoping that's the problem.

5. Pop Culture World profile image84
    Pop Culture Worldposted 3 years ago

People are getting their groove on today, which means major traffic drop! Yee-haa!

1. Sphinxs Sanctum profile image74
      Sphinxs Sanctumposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Dang-- we musta had a Whole Lotta people gettin' their groove on today then because stats have been low since I opened my eyes this morning!  God Bless the Groove thang!  Why am I sitting here typing on HP?

6. Words By William profile image79
    Words By Williamposted 3 years ago

Not only has my traffic been lower lately, my total # of views per day drop almost every time I check. I mean drop on the same day several times. Is that happening to anyone else?

7. 61
    mcxniftycallsposted 3 years ago

Everybody's page views are down, may be because of Valentines Day, people were chilling out offline.

8. Sphinxs Sanctum profile image74
    Sphinxs Sanctumposted 3 years ago

Well - my stats are Stuck Again!  This time for about 10 hrs.  Does anyone know why this keeps happening with such frequency?  When I first signed-up with HP, 9 mos ago, I never noticed this problem.  I was only here a couple of months & have just recently started writing again so I'm not sure what the norm is but this is the 3rd or 4th time it's happened Since my return a few weeks ago which seems like a Lot to me!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The Hub statistics page is currently indicating a delay of 12 hours.
      Clicking the ? mark near the message displays the following:

"We strive to keep your Hub statistics as up to date as possible and the recency of our statistics are closely monitored. If you notice that your stats haven't been updated in a while, rest assured that we are aware of any issues and expect that things will return to normal within a day or so. "

1. Sphinxs Sanctum profile image74
        Sphinxs Sanctumposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank-you Matthew, I did just see that but I'm wondering why this seems to be happening so often or more often than it did when I first began here 9 mos ago.

working