jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

More Copying - Job & Employment Hubs

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

Heads-up to anyone with hubs on jobs, interviewing, employment, etc.  I found my hub on interviewing copied (word for word) on a site from Ghana.  The site is filled with articles on getting a job, so if you have hubs on related topics, you may want to search (using a clip of text in quotes) and see if it pops up. 

Here's the site (with spaces to break up the URL)  ht tp://jobhouseghana.com/

Here's the info on who it is registered in Africa:

Administrative Contact Details: 
        Indigens Afrique
        Richard Dogbe        (paarichard@gmail.com)
        E2/5A NTHC ESTATES, SAKUMONO
        ACCRA
        Accra,00233
        GH
        Tel. +24.7138866

1. PegCole17 profile image91
      PegCole17posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the heads up Marcy. I'll be going out now and searching for copy violations on my articles.
      Peg

2. bravewarrior profile image94
      bravewarriorposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's good to know.  Why can't people do their own writing like the rest of us?????

1. That Grrl profile image79
        That Grrlposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Because people want to get rich quick without having to work at it. Sometimes they actually put more work into cheating and being cheap than they would if they had just done the honest work. But they like to feel they are getting away with something, smarter than everyone else.

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94

Bump

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94

I just found yet another hub copied - sometimes it was spun with phrases woven into garbage content.  Not on this topic, but still one of my high-performers.

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the information. I have not yet found any of my Hubs over there, but will check from time to time.

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad to hear your hubs weren't affected, Patty - those of mine that have been copied have suffered a pretty significant loss in traffic.

working