jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

How to make use of the earnings program in hubpages?

1. starttowinlife profile image61
    starttowinlifeposted 4 years ago

Hi
    I would like to know How to make use of the earnings program in hubpages?
    As i am india, i don't know the best way to make use of earnings programs.
    Meanwhile, my google adsense account has not be approved.
    I would like to know some other ways to begin my earnings and get my adsense approved.

Regards
    C R Manjunath

2. WriteAngled profile image90
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

You need both an Adsense account and a Paypal account to earn from HP Ads.

As you are in India, you will only have a chance of being approved for Adsense after you have had content up on the Web, either here or other site/sites (including sites you own) for at least 6 months.

In addition, it seems from what people are saying that currently, in most cases, you need to have perhaps 15-20 good quality hubs to be approved on the basis of an application made via Hubpages.

Note also, that the new Adsense policy means that if you get your Adsense account through HP, you will not be able to use your publisher code automatically on your own web sites. You will need to make a further application to get those sites approved as well.

It might be more effective to set up your own web site, spend 6 months filling it with good quality content and use that as a basis to apply for Adsense. You will then be able to use the publisher code with HP as well if you want.

Another way in which you can earn money in a more indirect way from HP is to apply to become a hub rater through Amazon Mechanical Turk. MT accepts people from India and pay out in rupees. If you succeed, doing ratings will also show you what is considered good content and not good content. There are some links with information in this forum thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/109260

starttowinlifeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi
      Thank you for providing an valuable information. It's worth a lot.

Regards
      C R Manjunath

3. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 4 years ago

I want earning for me now!.....Why do people never read the info that they should before asking questions?....makes me sick!!!.....Anyway...Sir! Do as suggested or not at all!

Thanks

1. waynet profile image49
        waynetposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I apologize for the harshness of my response. It was uncalled for.

I hope you manage to get approved for Adsense and make it work for you Sir!

Nope Waynet
          We need to be ready to face anything in life, if we need to succeed.
          Thanks Your support
          Your Welcome always Waynet

Regards
          C R Manjunath

4. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 4 years ago via iphone

Welcome to HubPages. It takes a while to learn everything. I copied a bunch of stuff from Learning Center when I started and kept it by my computer. That's the only way I can learn.

Thanks

5. WriteAngled profile image90
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

Just a little advice, starttowinlife,

You have a typo in the title of your beauty salon hub, and another one in the summary of your mobile device security hub. Quality and accuracy of language is one of the criteria that will be looked at when you apply to Google Adsense.

One further comment: your choice of the word "pathetic" is not the best choice for a presentation about yourself. "Pathetic" has 100% negative connotations! If you just say "I am always very eager to learn new things", you will get your message across better smile

Thanks a lot for advice and it's so valuable for me and will make the changes soon.

Regards
      C R Manjunath

6. ologsinquito profile image93
    ologsinquitoposted 4 years ago

Hi starttowinlife,

Welcome to Hub Pages and best of luck to you.

Thanks

working