Can I change my user id from WQAINDA to my Real Name?

1. 0
    Pamdoraposted 3 years ago

I'm thinking you will NOT be able to change your user name.  My wife just signed up here two days ago, and there was a specific warning to be careful about that--because it was the one thing you could never, ever change.

The only way to work around that that I know of would be to simply give up on the WQAINDA account and create a new account using your real name.  That would mean coming up with a different email address, since the computer only accepts one account per address.

However (since I've been wrong before), it might be a good idea to check with the Team  ( first, before doing anything rash.

2. 0
    Ghost32posted 3 years ago

OOPS!  I didn't realize I was still signed is as Pamdora--that's my wife.  She's a new member here, and I check her work just to help her out--but she doesn't HAVE a wife!  LOL!

Anyway, WQAINDIA, the "Pamdora" advice was really coming from Ghost32, 5 years on HP with a 97 HubScore, NOT from Pamdora, 2 days on HP with a 7 HubScore! 

(Thought that might influence your comfort level a bit.)

3. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 3 years ago

I think Ghost is correct.  You can create new (multiple) account(s) here (using the same Adsense etc.) but you can't change an account name once opened.